Zharif (Old funny friend :) ♥

Dear Vernesella,
          What a wonderful day :) Wondering why? Thats because I saw my old friend, a very true friend "Zharif" ♥
He's very funny. And actually we're classmates when we're standard 3 and 6 :) Dayummnn, I never thought I miss him so bad. OhhYah! I met him at JJ Au2 :) Hahha. When I was walking towards the escalator, he was like beside that "Kaca thingy" and wave at me. Even his "FATHER" wave at me :3 But sadly, he studies in "Lembah Keramat or Seri Keramat" Im not sure :\ 
One time, I ask him to study in my school so we can hang out together but he doesnt even know how to decide :( *Urrghh* -.- Have I mention bout "Love" towards him? No? Okay, here it goes. When we're in standard 6, I fell in love with him *Blushing* (BUT NOT ANYMORE) We always talk in class. He's so freaking funny! >.< His jokes never failed to make me laugh xD And I remembered that time when we're in standard 3 ♥ We play "Sape gelak dia kalah" LOL :P It was so freaking awesome! >.< He makes me laugh with putting pencils in his nose and blow *Foohh*! xD (I DID THAT TOO) ☺ 
The sweetest moment of mah life! I'll never forget bout that sweet moment ♥ I didnt recognized any difference  from him just now o.O probably handsome? HAHA, what a cute friend. And InsyaAllah, we'll meet again my friend :)
Sincerely Isya ♥