Ryan ♥

Dear Vernesella,
          Last night was de best night of all :) Its all bout Ryan ♥ We were chatting and he was like, so sweet and caring and WOW ☺ Words cant describe him. But tonight, I didnt chat with him. Who knows if he's busy or something else, BLAH BLAH BLAH :) But everytime when we chat, its always me who starts the conversation :( But grateful that the conversation turns to "FUN" conversation ☺
I dunno why Im waiting for his chat o.O I dont care if he's not chatting with me :) *Really? (EYEBROWS)* But its okay. Not everytime we have to chat right? :) No one can replace him. He's nothing but him ♥ HEH? I dont know why he's so special to me ♥ :) You know what I wish? I wish I can be with him. Not just that :3 I wish he's my best friend FOREVER >.< InsyaAllah. 
But. I dont want him to know that Im in love with him :\ I dunno why. But I just dont want that to happen. Its like~ I dunno *Sigh*. And if he own someone OR someone own him *Thats the same aite?* o.o I'll be happy for him and "her" my heart says ♥ And you know sometimes, when we grown up get our job. We were like seperate :( I dont want that to happen :'( InsyaAllah we'll met when we grow up.
There's so much to say bout Ryan but this one post wont enough so Imma stop right here :)
Sincerely Isya ♥