This Is Hurt :'| ♥

Dear Vernesella,
         Yes. It does hurt :'/ *Sigh* Here's the story. Firstly, me and my friend did this fake facebook cause nak kena kan budak ni but it turns out the wrong way. That fake fb becomes Nurina's. So its in her hands right now.
And there's this one boy named "Haiqal" Yeah. He's awesome I know. Dia tertipu dgn fb tu. Until now he keep saying me "PENIPU :D" (ITS NOT MINE ANYMORE) It does hurt :'/ Haha. Cant stop crying. This is so stupid. 
And I cant simply blame Haiqal bout this. Its all my fault doing that stupid fake fb just bout nak kenakan budak ni. Last-ii Im the one yang terkena ☺ (STUPID TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS! >.<) 
This is what happened just now :') Me: Haiqal, im sorry. Haiqal: not in mood :( Me: Okay. Haiqal: haha tak ada lah kau ingat aku ni suka ke mood2 ni hari2 mood aku happy tahu PENIPU :D 
*I stop reply* :') 
You know. Sometimes, we just have to deal with it. Trust me. He will never forgive me and he'll keep calling me "PENIPU :D" Well, I cant erase time :') Urrgghh! -_____- CAN somebody help me to stop this stupid tears! Im so sick of it. Haha Lol :3 
Sincerely, Isya ♥