Shopping With Mummy Like Crazy ♥ ☺

Dear Vernesella,
         Today is the best day of my ENTIRE LIFE! ☺ Wondering why? Thats because me and my awesome - est mummy had a great crazy shopping! Haha, look at my cute mom :3 We are so satisfied with what we get. And Im so thankful and grateful :) And what I like the most about today is I have to carry all the paper bags ☺ 
And now I do realize that Im a (SHOPAHOLIC) :O I get to buy shoes ♥ A very adorable flat shoes :) 

I went to "Sticky" and I bought this candy, and that candy is very meaningful to me :') You remember that time when I bought Sticky candy and gave it to my whole class? :D No? Ohh, I never mention that -.- And yeah! Thats the reason why its so meaningful ♥ 
I'll never forget this moment :) My mom is de best! >.< Thanks mother for EVERYTHING 
Sincerely, Isya