Tuesday (First Day Of Examination Day) ☺

Dear Vernesella,
          Last night I didnt blog so I guess I just have to tell you bout yesterday today and maybe write bout today too HEHE :) Yesterday was fascinating ♥ Of course bout "Ryan" ☺ He was like looking at me and bothering me xD And also, yesterday's exam is awesome :) Probably everything is easy. *Ckp senang sekali dpt markah* :P 
And Im soooooooo lovin the English ♥ But sadly, Im not confident with today's exam :\ (GEOGRAFI) Alert! Alert! Hatin that subject >.< We have to bring protractor, calculator and BLAH BLAH BLAH -.- I hate Geografi FOREVER! Alhamdulillah there's this one subject called "Science" make me happy :D Which is mah fav subject. Its 9.50 >.< I gotta get my shower and get ready for school and EXAM ☺ But I can do my exam as long as Ryan's there :D Problemo? ♥
And I wanna wish *Ilham* A good luck. Dont forget to read books kayh BFF :) Also wishing that too Ryan ♥ And Nadia NorLani, which is one of my BFF ☺ Gotta goooooooo xD Boiii. 
Sincerely Isya