Its All Bout Ryan ♥

Dear Vernesella,
          The best night EVER! ☺ I never thought Ryan will treat me nicely and awesomely tonight! ♥ This never happen before! We're like talking bout "Stuff" HAHA, kayh xD Talk bout "Music, love, ourselves, school" and MORE ☺ Well, guess what? This time, he's the one who start the conversation by asking me bout tomorrow :) 
The thing is! We're chatting for like hours and hours until we cant recognized its 12.00 ♥ When he's bored, I cheer him up. And couple minutes later, he's the one who cheer me up by telling me Im honest and giving me some advice. Support me 
I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT MOMENT! >.< I just imagine he's sleeping right now :') Awwww 
Anyways, I dont know if he's going to school tomorrow cause he keep asking me bout tomorrow :\ What if he's coming and Im not!? :O Omggg x( Big mistake! Maybe he doesnt? ^_^ Hehe. *Yawnnn* Too tired today :\ Gotta get some sleep :) 
I cant believe it! :D *Omg, stop it Isya* Cant control myself! ♥ Im starving o.O Until here Vernesella.
Sincerely Isya